In placing my designs from Happily Held onto clothing I have chosen Rapanui and their print on demand platform Teemill as a production partner for the following reasons;
- The clothing is made from GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified organic cotton produced through organic farming. The process is better for the producers and the ecosystem in which it is produced.
- The cotton farmers are guaranteed a certain price for the cotton.
- The products are made in a factory that is powered by renewable energy. In fact, throughout the whole supply-chain renewable energy is used.
- The products are made to order so there is no waste.
- Vocational programmes are in operation by Teemill that have helped 40+ young people on the Isle of Wight get into full time work.
- The clothing is animal friendly.
- No plastic packaging is used. Instead a “rip and splash-proof” mailing bag is used that is made out of paper.
- Circular economy; each product is designed to be sent back to Teemill when it has worn out so they can make new products from the material they recover. Products can be returned and remade again and again. Just view the reverse of the clothing label for instructions.
To view clothing please click on the following link www.happily-held.teemill.com
Orders are fulfilled by Teemill. Please contact Teemill to discuss your order if you have a query.